Tuesday 22 July 2014

Revenge of the angry birds

It was a misty and grey afternoon as I was goose guarding my eggs. I come across a little mosquito on top of my egg, I look at it with big eyes. I head butt it hoping it will hop off my egg. I was bouncing on it with my head so it wouldn't come back alive. As I went to go look at my eggs they were gone. I look over the hills and they were in a pan.

"The Filfey pigs have got my eggs time for revenge," said Jaffer. We need to come up with a plan to get pass the guards.  we were at the castle were the pigs live. We're in a room full of baby eggs that were hatch all ready. We don't know what eggs to take because they  look all the same.

But remember jaffer the egg had a mark on the top of the egg from the mosquito. We looked through all the eggs then we sore one with a small black mark on it luckily we sore it. I open it up I grab them really fast. I hold them really still So they wont fall out as I'm walking.We walk out then we get spotted by the pigs  the pigs have a mad face on there faces.

Let's hide the eggs  so the pigs won't eat them. jaffer took the eggs

1 comment:

  1. 2 medals :
    Lot's of description
    Good names for the birds
    Mission
    Take out the pigs were mad

    ReplyDelete